Working our way from the ground up to deliver your dream…
- Project concept, brand philosophy & design development
- Brand positioning, digital & traditional marketing
- Implementing Systems, & Processes
- Product & Equipment procurement
- Staff Recruitment & Training
- Project management up to launch date & beyond
Our wellness concepts bring together the best of both worlds… contemporary and convention integrated with three decades of expertise and innovation. Ayurveda, Yoga, Aromatherapy, lifestyle programs, ergonomics, and Western wellness therapies constitute the quintessence of our assiduously-crafted wellness projects. We use this compendium of knowledge and scientifically-validated methodology to create a truly unique and memorable experience for spa guests.
From facility concept & design through execution and management, our domain prowess comes into active play, inspiring turnkey/customized world-class wellness solutions in a relaxed and rejuvenating ambiance that harmonizes with distinctive regional culture. Thriphala’s past projects include the establishment and management of Ayurveda resorts, Wellness resorts, Hotel resorts, Nature retreats, Day spas, Airport spas, Cruise spas, Shopping mall spas on different themes and ideas.
What we do?
With you every step of the way…from concept to completion, supporting ownership and team to deliver a Spa of your dreams…
- Concept development and feasibility analysis.
- In-depth site analysis & Assistance in site selection within project property
- Facility planning, guest flow mapping, operational & maintenance efficiency, inventory planning and services positioning
- Collaboration with architect to develop a detailed area program defining facility design, layout specifications and space planning
- Design review, site administration and inspection at all stages of the construction phase
- Providing technical & operational inputs and advice through implementation to keep capex low
- Initial inventory assessment, and recommendation of vendors for procurement of cost-effective & Return On Investment-focused FF&E and OS&E (FF&E or Furniture Fixtures and Equipment include furniture, lighting, carpet, artwork etc…) and (Operating Supplies and Equipment, include linen, uniform and other accessories)
- Design of Ayurveda/wellness menu/packages (curative/restorative) with competition study & analysis
- Pricing recommendations based on market research & feasibility
- Design of subscription/membership plans
- Providing effective brand creation, development & positioning strategies
- Building brand stories to communicate the efficacy of amenities and services
- Provide marketing, promotional strategies & material
- Assist in recruitment and training of therapists & team members
- Development of training materials/manuals/guides
- Developing employee motivation/incentive programs
- Ongoing Spa Management & Guidance